Monday, March 3, 2014

Golden CO Realtor

Hello, my name is Grant Ruesch and welcome to my blog.  Over the life of my blog I will share with you my knowledge and expertise about real estate in Golden Colorado.  But it won't be all business.  I will also share with you insights as to why I feel Golden, CO is an amazing place to live.  I want to help you realize your dream and guide you along the way as only a Golden Colorado Realtor can.  More on that later, first, here is a little bit more about me.

After a successful career as a senior executive in several exciting industries including media, consumer electronics and information technology, I took the next logical step which for me was to enter the field of residential real estate at a time when the U.S. economy is gaining momentum. As an economist, I can attest to the fact that the real estate business is the purest form of supply and demand economics of any business in which I’ve ever worked.  Real Estate is both a dynamic and challenging profession. It is a nice blend of art and science requiring a balance between meeting the needs of individual clients at various stages in their lives and hard marketplace realities involving sourcing, financing, pricing, negotiating and deal closing.

I enjoy working with clients who are contemplating the selling or buying of real estate whether it pertains to a single family home, a condominium, a townhouse or land in Golden and surrounding communities in the Denver metro area and along the Front Range. As your Golden Colorado Realtor, I am available to help you with a specific transaction or simply to provide free consultation including market value assessment if that’s what you need.  I will always respond promptly.


No comments:

Post a Comment